Grace Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd, hereafter referred to as “Grace Pharm”) customers may opt-out of any direct marketing received from Grace Pharmaceuticals should he/she so elect, by notifying Grace Pharmaceuticals thereof in writing to alternatively, telephonically via Grace Pharmaceuticals Customer Careline on 0861 11 4788 or via the opt-out instructions in the various communication channels. Please note it may take up to one month for your profile to be updated.
1. Your right to privacy while using our website is very important to us.
2. We respect your right to control how much information you provide to us and, save as specifically outlined herein. We only collect information which enables us to ensure that your experience when using our services remains interactive and easy to use, such as your Internet Protocol address and Browser Information.
3. Any other information that you provide us with, is subject to your consent and your knowledge. Grace Pharm will never share any information you provide to us (name, telephone number, email address, etc.) with any other company or organisation that is not a Grace Pharm business partner or affiliate, except if it is required to do so by law. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your continued customer relationship with Grace Pharm.
5. These are the guidelines we use for protecting any information you provide to us during your use of the website and our services:
a. When you enter our website, we can determine your domain name and what browser and operating system you are using, but we cannot determine any personal information about you. Grace Pharm uses this information only to ascertain technical implementation to ensure you get the best possible experience for the browser you are using.
b. When using our website, you may wish to provide some information about yourself by completing an online form. For example, situations where we will ask you to complete an online form include:
· When subscribing / creating an account online for the purpose of purchasing the products listed on our website;
· If you would like Grace Pharm to contact you via our contact page on our website;
· Where you enter any competition which may be run by Grace Pharm from time to time (if any);
· If you would like Grace Pharm to send you newsletters from time to time;
Grace Pharm may ask additional questions to ensure that our website and the content which we provide is in line with your needs.
Each online form will clearly specify which information is required and which is optional by way of asterisks (*).
c. The type of information which we may require from you includes the following:
· First name;
· Email address;
· Address/es (for billing and shipping purposes);
· Payment information is NOT stored by Grace Pharm, and is merely passed via encryption to our 3rd party payment provider in order to process payment
d. You understand and hereby agree that the information which we require is necessary for the following reasons:
(i) to enable Grace Pharm to deliver the goods purchased by yourself to you;
(ii) to ensure payment is made to Grace Pharm by yourself in respect of your purchases (where you provide your credit card details to Grace Pharm);
(iii) to enable Grace Pharm to contact you with regards to the products mentioned herein;
(iv) to enable Grace Pharm to contact you with regards to your participation in any Grace Pharm competition in which you have entered;
(v) to enable you to submit feedback on our “Contact” page of our website;
(vi) to carry out marketing and advertising to yourself, including for example, by sending you Grace Pharm newsletters and/or emails. You may at any stage opt-out from receiving future marketing and advertising information from Grace Pharm.
e. You further understand and hereby agree that we may provide certain third party service providers and suppliers with some of the information contemplated above (i) to our third party courier service in order to deliver your order to you; and (ii) for the purposes of sending you marketing and advertising information in relation to Grace Pharm’s services. We will only provide such third parties with information which is necessary in relation to the purpose for which it is being used. You may at any stage opt-out from receiving future promotional information from any such third party, and Grace Pharm shall, to the extent required by yourself, assist you therewith. Grace Pharm undertakes that any personal information provided by yourself will be held securely and in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, and Grace Pharm shall ensure that any third party to whom Grace Pharm provides such personal information as contemplated herein shall abide by the provisions of this paragraph.
f. Grace Pharm may however compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual and owns all rights to information of a statistical nature compiled by Grace Pharm.
6. Grace Pharm retains the right to periodically update this policy. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page.
Your privacy is very important to us and therefore any information that you upload on our website will be stored on a secure server. Our secure server encrypts your identity number and payment card details in order to minimise the risk of unauthorised disclosure or interception. Our website makes use of ‘cookies’ which collect data about the device that you use to access our website. The cookies minimise the possibility of unauthorised access to, and disclosure of, your personal information. We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent unless we are compelled to do so by law.
Whilst all reasonable efforts are taken to ensure that your personal information and/or credit card details are protected as they travel over the internet, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information you exchange with us.
You may visit the website without providing any personal information. The website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of your computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the website, pages viewed, etc. Grace Pharmaceuticals uses this information to determine the use of the website, and to improve the content thereon.
The payment pages that Grace Pharm will use are hosted in a PCI-DSS secure DMZ. It is protected as prescribed by the PCI-DSS standards version 2.
The transport of all data is encrypted by a SSL Thawte certificate which creates a secure https:// link between the cardholder and the payment pages.
Any credit card would be asked for 3D secure enrolment if not already enrolled with the issuer to process transactions with authentication from the cardholder issuing bank.
No card entry would be possible on the Grace Pharm web shopping cart as all card traffic will be securely posted to the payment pages.
No credit card data will be stored.
No unauthorized access to the payment pages site will be permitted. Only Grace Pharm as a known entity will be allowed to direct
encrypted payloads to the Payment pages.
Thank you for your interest in Grace Pharm. We hope your visit to our website is pleasant and productive.