Fast Acting Relief to Life's Stresses - Naturally
THE PATH TO ZERENITY™
Consider adopting a new approach to mental health. Rather than focusing on the problems of poor mood, declining cognition, anxiety, and stress – concentrate on improving mental wellness.
Zerenity™ is an all-natural product that improves 3 critical areas of mental wellness:
• Stress reduction
• Improvement of mood and cognitive function
• Taking the edge off anxiety.
Zerenity™, Zembrin® 25mg is a patented extract from the ancient South African medicinal plant, Sceletium, which has been used for 1000’s of years by the San and Khoi people for the plant’s stress relieving and mood enhancing properties.
Zembrin® contains a unique alkaloid content and composition (mesembrine, mesembrenone, mesembrenol and mesembranol). It is the only patented, standardized and clinically studied Scelentium plant extract available. Zerenity™ therefore offers a safe, known, and reproducible herbal product.
Cultivated from non-GMO Sceletium spp, the precise chemical composition of Zembrin® is known, quantified, and controlled using sound analytical methods. In addition, all aspects of Zembrin’s production (from seed to extract) are vertically integrated, traceable, and sustainable.
HOW DOES ZEMBRIN® WORK?
Sceletium has a dual mode of action. It appears to:
• Be a potent inhibitor of 5-HT (5-hydroxytryptamine)
• Reduce PDE4 (phosphodiesterase) activity
This synergistic activity results in a more rapid onset of action, a lower effective dose, and good tolerability of the product.
Clinical and pre-clinical studies indicate that Zembrin® appears to:
• be safe, well tolerated and effective
• have a positive effect on the patient’s well being and does not cause drowsiness or fatigue
• assist the patient’s ability to cope with stress, anxiety, and mood
• improve sleep
Zerenity™’s Zembrin® assists in achieving mental wellness by lifting the spirits and improving mood whilst maintaining alertness and mental performance.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Zembrin® has a patented, unique dual mode of action as a potent inhibitor of 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) reuptake and phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) activity. The advantage of dual inhibition of 5-HT uptake and PDE4 is rapid onset of action and the synergistic activity allowing low doses to be used with excellent tolerability.
Eight pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical studies in healthy people have been completed and published, paving the way for future larger clinical trials in patient populations.
• Positive effects on wellbeing were noted by participants taking Zembrin®, including improved coping with stress,anxiety and mood disorders.
• Zembrin® has been proven to positively impact the electrical activity of the brain only two hours after ingestion and significantly improve key cognitive domains i.e. cognitive flexibility and executive function
• In a groundbreaking pharmaco-functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) study, Zembrin® was found to have significant anti-anxiety activity after a single dose.
• Zembrin® has been proven to decrease perceived soreness following exercise, preserve range of motionfollowing exercise, reduce perceived exertion and prevent exercise-related mood disturbances.
NEW CLINICAL STUDY
In April 2022, HG&H Pharmaceuticals initiated a large scale Zembrin® clinical trial at the Brain, Performance and Nutrition Research Centre, in the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences of Northumbria University, UK, under the supervision of Professor David Kennedy.
The clinical trial will evaluate the psychological effects of 8 weeks supplementation with Sceletium tortuosum and/or Sceletium crassicaule extract (Zembrin®): a randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group trial. This will be the largest scale trial on Zembrin® to date.
The safety of Zembrin® has been confirmed by a full array of safety and toxicity evaluations.
Zembrin® was found to be safe and well tolerated when used by healthy human subjects once daily for three
EACH VEGECAP CONTAINS:
Sceletium tortuosum (L.) N.E. Br and/or Sceletium crassicaule (Haw.) L. Bolus 25 mg
[aerial parts; a 2:1 powdered extract providing 50 mg of herb equivalent]
Inactives: Magnesium stearate
Adults and children from 12 years:
Take 1-2 vegecaps in the morning with a glass of water or as prescribed by a healthcare professional
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
WARNINGS: Refer to the enclosed leaflet for information. Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or are taking any psychiatric medications including anti-depressants or anxiety medication.
Store at or below 25°C in a cool, dry place protected from light. Keep tightly closed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.