Energised Focus - to Do More!
Focus for Exams
Optimised Focus for Sport
The Next Big Idea!
ENERGISED FOCUS - TO DO MORE!
• STRESS and ANXIETY decreases cognitive function, learning & memory.
• When we battle with FOCUS & CONCENTRATION, we often feel STRESSED or ANXIOUS.
• Having trouble with cognitive function caused by worry is impacting mental performance.
NEW Zerenity LIQUID FOCUS contains Zembrin® - the only patented, standardised and clinically studied Sceletium in the market.
Zerenity LIQUID FOCUS's unique formulation also includes energy boosting :
• B Vitamins
Zerenity LIQUID FOCUS IS IDEAL FOR:
• Business Executives
• People on Tight Deadlines
• Big Presentations
• Exams & Studying
• Optimised Focus for Sport
• Long Distance Driving
BENEFITS OF Zerenity LIQUID FOCUS
• CNS & Mental Health
• Mental Stress & Fatigue
• Helps Cognitie Skills
• Mood Elevation
• Anxiety Relief
Zerenity™, Zembrin® 25mg is a patented extract from the ancient South African medicinal plant, Sceletium, which has been used for 1000’s of years by the San and Khoi people for the plant’s stress relieving and mood enhancing properties.
Zembrin® contains a unique alkaloid content and composition (mesembrine, mesembrenone, mesembrenol and mesembranol). It is the only patented, standardized and clinically studied Scelentium plant extract available. Zerenity™ therefore offers a safe, known, and reproducible herbal product.
Cultivated from non-GMO Sceletium spp, the precise chemical composition of Zembrin® is known, quantified, and controlled using sound analytical methods. In addition, all aspects of Zembrin’s production (from seed to extract) are vertically integrated, traceable, and sustainable.
HOW DOES ZEMBRIN® WORK?
Sceletium has a dual mode of action. It appears to:
• Be a potent inhibitor of 5-HT (5-hydroxytryptamine)
• Reduce PDE4 (phosphodiesterase) activity
This synergistic activity results in a more rapid onset of action, a lower effective dose, and good tolerability of the product.
Clinical and pre-clinical studies indicate that Zembrin® appears to:
• be safe, well tolerated and effective
• have a positive effect on the users well being and does not cause drowsiness or fatigue
• assist with the ability to cope with stress, anxiety, and mood
• improve focus
• works within 2 hours and users can feel the difference
Zerenity™ LIQUID FOCUS assists in achieving mental wellness by lifting the spirits and improving mood whilst maintaining alertness and mental performance.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Zembrin® has a patented, unique dual mode of action as a potent inhibitor of 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) reuptake and phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) activity. The advantage of dual inhibition of 5-HT uptake and PDE4 is rapid onset of action and the synergistic activity allowing low doses to be used with excellent tolerability.
Eight pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical studies in healthy people have been completed and published, paving the way for future larger clinical trials in patient populations.
• Positive effects on wellbeing were noted by participants taking Zembrin®, including improved coping with stress,anxiety and mood disorders.
• Zembrin® has been proven to positively impact the electrical activity of the brain only two hours after ingestion and significantly improve key cognitive domains i.e. cognitive flexibility and executive function
• In a groundbreaking pharmaco-functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) study, Zembrin® was found to have significant anti-anxiety activity after a single dose.
• Zembrin® has been proven to decrease perceived soreness following exercise, preserve range of motion following exercise, reduce perceived exertion and prevent exercise-related mood disturbances.
NEW CLINICAL STUDY
In April 2022, HG&H Pharmaceuticals initiated a large scale Zembrin® clinical trial at the Brain, Performance and Nutrition Research Centre, in the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences of Northumbria University, UK, under the supervision of Professor David Kennedy.
The clinical trial will evaluate the psychological effects of 8 weeks supplementation with Sceletium tortuosum and/or Sceletium crassicaule extract (Zembrin®): a randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group trial. This will be the largest scale trial on Zembrin® to date.
The safety of Zembrin® has been confirmed by a full array of safety and toxicity evaluations.
Zembrin® was found to be safe and well tolerated when used by healthy human subjects once daily for three
EACH 25ml SHOT CONTAINS:
Carnitine (Carnipure®), L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3, Zembrin®, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1,
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, glucose, citric acid, glycerol, artificial flavour, thickening agent, sodium phosphate,
sodium chloride, sucralose, sodium benzoate & potassium sorbate (preservative), natural colourant.
For individuals 12 years and older:
Drink one bottler per day in the morning.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Store at or below 25°C.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.